Saturday, April 21, 2007

Couldn’t think of anything good to write about, so I wrote some random thing down.

Hmmm, hmm, hmmm, dam, dam, deeee…what the hell is the name of that song, ahhh, nodded off for a second…AHHH NOT THE FLYING MONKEYS!!!…I’m very sorry for random out burst, maybe I need some water. Walk into the kitchen grab a glass, then notice something is out of place, go and pick it up…then suddenly from out of no where, NOOOO, HUNDREDS of COCKROACHES FROM HELL, AHHH, Need Weapons, start digging through the cupboard under the kitchen sink. Yes, Eat Liquid Death You Six Legged DEMONS!!!…ok, maybe I’m over reacting…but there was a lot of Cockroaches… all right all right maybe it was two or three, four or five, ten or ninety… can we change the subject please…oh look at the time it, ahhh…6:59 A.M What the HELL, why I’m still up, I should go to bed, sooo, good night and don’t let the flying monkeys and Cockroaches bite.

just thought I post a poem, since I haven't posted anything in awhile. so I hope you guys like the poem.

your robotic friend, tacbot89

No comments: