Friday, September 07, 2007

ROBO MART Part #1

It was a normal Saturday as any…unless you count the fact Robbie lost his head earlier, I think is was 7:38 when he lost it…and we looked everywhere, under the couch, behind the fridge, in the basement, we search ever inch of the house even the roof…I guess well need buy him a new one,
“hey Bill get the car started.”
“oh, oh, I call shotgun.”
“Ted, can‘t we just lock Rover in the trunk?”
“we can’t lock rover the trunk”
“But he’s always howling to the radio, off key I might add and sticking he’s out of the window”
“well he is a genetically engineered humanoid Dog”
“ahhh, guys can pleas go already, I don‘t like walking around like headless Horse Man”
“sure thing, Robbie”
After a thirty minute drive we arrived at the local “ROBO MART”…real original yes, we walked to the gigantic super chain.
“hey bill, grab a cart”
“alright, alright, nag, nag, boss, boss, that’s all you do”
“here’s 55 cred’s Rover, go play in the 3.D arcade”
“YAAAAY Hyper-Space-Invaders, here I come”
“So Robbie, what style of head would you like”
“something simple, like a brushed-steel cylinder, similar to my old one, but Ted may I ask you something”
“Sure thing, Robbie’
“why is that every time we come to this store you give Rover 55 Creds and tell him to go to the arcade”
“well Robbie, it's cheaper to give him 55 and tell him to go rot his brain at the arcade, Than risk him breaking something expensive.”
. . . . .
I'M NOT DEAD!!!

your robotic friend, tacbot89

No comments: