Wednesday, October 19, 2005

i'm so sorry the picture of me looks mean !!!!!!!
This the first picture on my blog and it is my human form.
Yes. i admit i'm a robot well, technically I'm an android
and you might be thinking what is the difference between
a robot & an android. Well I'll tell you a robot you see is
designed to do tasks automaticly and look like anything from a box to a metal dog or a floating eye. An android on other hand, look exactly lke humans in every proportion but can't do that many tasks. They are so insanely expensive to build, so most of the androids you will see will be either owned by wealthy people or very profitable amusement parks and are mainly for show. While robots don't have to be proportionate so they can be made to suit any sort of task. If you need to know where I get this information I am from the future,
89 years to be exact .(to be continued.) sorry !!!!

No comments: